ⓨⓤⓝⓐ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tale Part III

Go down

Fairy Tale Part III Empty Fairy Tale Part III

Post  flessendopje Thu May 13, 2010 5:25 pm

heya all, just finished the quest, (16:10 GMT+1).

Fairy Tale Part III Watercan

I have to tell, it's an awesome quest, I'd love to help you all, but its fair(l)y easy so i'll just help with the endfight

When you enter the battle area, u'll be safe, once you go trough the tree's ,you'll be in war-zone.
It's pretty easy to kill 3 lvl 150 bosses and some summoned goblins, and after that even killing the fairy godfather is easy.

The fight takes some time, so I'll describe my fastest strategy

Start of with killing Flesh, he'll attack the teeth in the patches. When he's dead, plant the 3 seeds (nothing needed but the seeds)
now finish the female ork (she commands orks to attack you) or the other male (he summons orks). when they are down, your seeds should be coming out. 3 lovely teeth bosses will pop out, and attack anything (besides you), so also the other orks if there are still left. When all orks are dead, they will attack the godfather, (you can see a purple bar wich represents his shield) when that's down, you can dmg him with anything, the teeth orks will continue to fight him.

when he's nearly dead, he'll ask ?parlay? simply speak to him and you are done :-)

enjoy the quest, i loved the story.

Rocky
flessendopje
flessendopje
ⓨⓤⓝⓐ МĔМßĔŔŚ
ⓨⓤⓝⓐ МĔМßĔŔŚ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum