ⓨⓤⓝⓐ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to kill nomad easy.........(how i killed nomad)

3 posters

Go down

how to kill nomad easy.........(how i killed nomad) Empty how to kill nomad easy.........(how i killed nomad)

Post  yurtalking2m Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:35 pm

how i killed nomad with help of 2 youtube video's

first i add the 2 movies you really need to study first, before you try to kill nomad. i combined this 2 video's to kill him myself. it shows alot helpfull hints for those who cant succeed. both players haven't got real high skills.

what happens:

first off all, run as fast as you can to the back of the nearest pilar, ALWAYS attack him when he sais, face me! else he heals

1. let's make things interesting
    he throw bombs at you, hide in back of the pilar and keep attack him
  2. you canot hide my wrath
    he charge himself to make a 750 lp damage, hide in the back of pilar, wait till hes done
  3. let's see how well your senses seves you
    he make clones of himself, hide in back of pilar, it takes about 30 sec, then the clones are gone. meanwhile restore yourself and drop empty vials (if u sit u heal faster)
  4. let's see how much punishment you can take
    nomads teles you and him to centre and start charging for the lp-10 damage, make sure your lp go more then normal, change ruby bolts to diamond or better (ruby can remove 10% of your lp, and then u be dead)

this procedure repeats itself till he goes beserk, and start using mellee.
(when nomad is at 25% of his hp he will heal himself to 50%. this only happen once and u get the message: you are tougher then i gave you credit for)

if you finally see the message: THIS.ENDS.NOW ,the end is near, he start beserker mode. u need stay so close to nomad, like you want to kiss him, if you dont, he calls you coward and fully heals. in the video you see the side stepping attack what they use to heal themself without get to much damage from nomad. keep your lp up at this moment as he hits fast.

how to kill nomad easy.........(how i killed nomad) Screen30

during all the fight i used eagle eye, when he got to beserk i used pray mellee aswell.
goin in with allready used a range and def pot, gave me benefit from start. i used first tunapotatoes coz they dont lower my stats. and i dont need use range pot and restore. i took 9 brews 3 restores extreme range 3 rocktails and rest potatoes and tortoise.
btw d square protected me better then others (as i have no dragonfire shield)
i used ruby bolts(e), when he baraged me i changed for rune bolts or diamond bolts(e), at beserker mode i used dragonbolts(e).
thats not a waist coz i made 36 dragons, and lost only 4 of them.
btw, i had eagle eye on quick, and call bob on quick, coz its fast if bob stands in the way, take bob you can do when you are hiding, dont need it on quick.

wish you guys all luck to kill nomad!

how to kill nomad easy.........(how i killed nomad) Letter10

Last edited by yurtalking2m on Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
yurtalking2m
yurtalking2m
ⓨⓤⓝⓐ ΛDMIП
ⓨⓤⓝⓐ ΛDMIП

Back to top Go down

how to kill nomad easy.........(how i killed nomad) Empty Re: how to kill nomad easy.........(how i killed nomad)

Post  รקคгtคภ ภคzﻮ Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:41 pm

w(()()()()()()()()()()()()TTTT affraid

you... COUGH COUGH... you.... omg you really did it.... cheers ALELUIA ALELUIA !!!!!!!!! scratch

ok ... huge gratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! lol!
รקคгtคภ ภคzﻮ
รקคгtคภ ภคzﻮ
ⓨⓤⓝⓐ МĔМßĔŔŚ
ⓨⓤⓝⓐ МĔМßĔŔŚ

https://www.youtube.com/user/n4zg1

Back to top Go down

how to kill nomad easy.........(how i killed nomad) Empty Re: how to kill nomad easy.........(how i killed nomad)

Post  flessendopje Sat May 01, 2010 2:15 pm

well done yurt cheers

I've beaten nomad a few days ago with a kyatt.

the idea is simple, as the kyatt does tripple dmg when it's summoned into combat (max hit of 300!) and the scroll calls it in combat.
just stuff up your helm with kyatt scrolls, and have some in your backpack, make sure your 'familliar button' option is set to 'use special'. when you did this, you can stock up on rocktails. & some pots

I took:
2 sara brews, 1 super restore, 1 prayer pot, 1 rangepot, 200 scrolls (with another 120 in arma helm) and 1 kyatt pouch.
the rest of my inventory contained rocktails. (using rocktails alows u to use range & defence pots, you all know what mess sara brews give). I stocked my tortoise full with rocktails as well.

how to beat nomad?
simple, you enter his throne room, but dont talk to him yet (just click anywhere on the screen to walk away) then place you and your terrorbird behind the pillar where you'll be 'camping', dismiss the terrorbird and go have a chat with nomad (be sure you move swiftly, as your food only remains on the ground for approx 2 minutes). pot up and fight him, avoiding his specials as described above in yurt's post.

I turned off auto-retaliate for the fight, (as this is a personal choice, i would recommend it, because sometimes you can get hit by his attack, whilst you just ran into cover, and this pulls you back out again - In one of my tries, i stepped on a mine and died).

as you attack him (ruby e) you can hit up to 750 with bloodlust, but you can keep hitting the 'use scroll' button while you are attacking, this way you keep ranging AND using scrolls - occasionally the scrolls in your headgear do somehting to, so you can hit triple on him.

I finished nomad in no time, faster than any vid. he was in beserk for only 30 seconds
some shots i fired were

750-300 (bloodlust, kyatt)
750-280-250 (bloodlust, kyatt, helm)

I finished nomad with 5 rocktails left & the brews. I got pulled 2 times for his devestating all-1 hp attack.

my armour:
arma helm (e)
arma chest
arma legs
rune c-bow
ava's accumulator
archers ring (can be replaced with ring of recoil - it works!)
snake boots
ruby (e) bolts
barrow gloves

I hope this was helpfull, and doesnt contain to many language faults Smile
Good luck all!
flessendopje
flessendopje
ⓨⓤⓝⓐ МĔМßĔŔŚ
ⓨⓤⓝⓐ МĔМßĔŔŚ

Back to top Go down

Post  yurtalking2m Sun May 02, 2010 1:49 am

i had auto retaille of aswell, i put on again when he went beserk, coz then u dont need to click to fight on him but just go 1 step towards him.
yurtalking2m
yurtalking2m
ⓨⓤⓝⓐ ΛDMIП
ⓨⓤⓝⓐ ΛDMIП

Back to top Go down

Post  flessendopje Mon May 03, 2010 10:19 pm

Indeed, altough i didnt put it on, cause he seemed to hit very low (praying melee & steel skin & eagle eye)

i just kept mashing the 'use scroll' button, and he died pretty fast actually...
flessendopje
flessendopje
ⓨⓤⓝⓐ МĔМßĔŔŚ
ⓨⓤⓝⓐ МĔМßĔŔŚ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down